Sunday, May 27, 2012

Waldorf Doll Tutorial

I know my waldorf doll tutorial is much loved, and I often get emails about it.  I've spent the last few hours updating it to a printable PDF. I've also updated it in the side bar of tutorials. 

You can download it here.

If you are new to my blog, I have a jointed waldorf doll sew along tutorial that is fairly easy.  It has lots of pictures for each step, and it includes a printable pattern for the body, arms, and legs as well.  I will warn you that these are time consuming little creatures, but it's such a satisfying feeling to finish one. 

I'm in the midsts of making a couple waldorf dolls for my microboutique, and in doing so, I will soon have a waldorf doll wig tutorial as well available for download in the very near future.

I'll keep you posted!

Sharing this over at: 

Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments: